A blue building from the 18th century on San Francisco Street in Old San Juan steps from the San Francisco de Asis Church is now a guest house with 8 rooms, each with private bathrooms, queen size beds, TV and Wi-Fi. with spectacular views of Castillo san Cristóbal and the Atlantic Ocean.
The guest house includes a restaurant with seating capacity for 46 people with an international menu with Caribbean flavor.
There is a rooftop bar with capacity for about 40 people available for private parties.
This colonial building was erected in the late 1700 hundreds. The property was once used as a place of residence by previous Spanish settlers, military command of the Spanish Armada who guarded the nearby Forts, then many years later became a well-known established retail shop. There is still ambience of years past on the property with traditional European Spanish tiles, stowaway bunkers, cistern, watch tower/penthouse, original wood fired stove, original wood trimmings and doors.